The purpose of this policy is to create a safe working environment and reduce the risk of accidents, injuries, and fatalities at work. This policy protects the safety, welfare, and health of any person engaged in work (including contractors and sub-contractors) or employment at Recharge.
Recharge is a Charge Point Operator (CPO) which builds, owns, and operates infrastructure for the charging of Electric Vehicles. Recharge’s charging business is conducted under the brand ‘Recharge’.
Recharge offers its network of charging stations to providers of electromobility services (“EMPs”), to allow EMPs to give their customers access to Recharges network of charging stations through subscription, app and other solutions. Recharge also offers drop-in charging (e.g., through QR code) to customers without a subscription.
For more information about our business, please visit our website at www.rechargeinfra.com.
This policy applies to Recharge AS and all its subsidiaries.
This Policy is effective as of May 2023. The Compliance Officer will assess and report on the policy annually.
The purpose of this policy is to create a safe working environment and reduce the risk of accidents, injuries and fatalities at work. This policy protects the safety, welfare and health of any person engaged in work (including contractors and sub-contractors) or employment at Recharge.
Health & Safety at Recharge
At Recharge, we prioritize the safety and health of our employees, contractors and customers. Our policy is to maintain and continually improve a documented and independently accredited Safety Management System that complies applicable law and general health and safety standards for each country where we operate. We have also established health and safety representatives in Norway and Sweden in accordance with applicable law.
Our Health & Safety Statement
We are dedicated to promoting employee involvement in health and safety matters and regularly reviewing and updating our health and safety policies and procedures. We believe that health and safety is a fundamental part of our business operations, and we are committed to achieving our goals and objectives while maintaining our reputation as a responsible and safe organization.
To achieve our goal of zero accidents, we pledge to:
- Lead by example and promote a positive safety culture, provide safe working conditions, conditions, including adequate welfare facilities, safe systems of work and equipment and effectively control health and safety risks.
- Comply with Health and Safety legislation, Codes of Practice and industry recognized guidelines. We will set measurable health and safety objectives and targets, conduct review at Board level in conjunction with the Company’s professional health and safety advisers, health and safety objectives and targets, accident investigations and continually improve.
- Consult with employees and contractors (sub-contractors included) and provide helpful information, instructions and training to ensure that they are aware of their health and saftey obligations.
- Establish procedures to handle emergencies, crisis or pandemic, such as COVID-19.
- Regularly conduct risk assessments to identify hazards and prevent injury, disease and dangerous occurrences.
- Consulting with employees and providing appropriate information, instruction and training to ensure all employees and contractors are aware of their health and safety obligations. Undertake an ongoing program of occupational health surveillance and allocate sufficient resources for the implementation of this policy.
At Recharge, we take corporate governance seriously. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for maintaining Recharge’s framework of corporate governance, including this policy.
In addition, our Compliance Officer is responsible for the following:
- Publicizing the corporate governance framework and associated documents.
- Ensuring that all corporate governance framework documents and policy documents are published on applicable forums.
- Maintaining a register and reviewing of all corporate governance framework documents to ensure that are up to date and accurate.
These responsibilities are essential to maintaining our commitment to strong corporate governance practices and ensuring transparency and accountability throughout Recharge’s organization.